- Pursuant to that set forth in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to by its initials in Spanish "LOPD"), the Users of this website are hereby advised of the following:
1. Despite the fact that most of the data collected and processed through this web belongs to legal persons, the legislation on the protection of personal data may affect those Users who are either individuals or individual entrepreneurs, given that in the case of the latter the data collected may refer to his/her privacy or private life. Therefore, it is necessary to clarify that the compliance of the protection of personal data legislation shall be carried out with that data which complies with the requirements to be considered as such, pursuant to the LOPD.
2. Personal data furnished by the Users shall be incorporated into a file of which Soluciones Informáticas ADV S.A. is the owner thereof and which shall be responsible for same.
3. The collection of personal data and processing thereof have the sole purpose of furnishing all information requested by the owner, that which ADV considers that it must be acquainted with, in virtue of the request made by same, and/or any promotional, legal or commercial information as regards the activities or services offered by Soluciones Informáticas ADV S.A..
5. Users may exercise at any given moment the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data.
6. Soluciones Informáticas ADV S.A. hereby undertakes to adopt the necessary security measures to prevent loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of personal data.
Cookies are files which are stored on the computer from which the user can access our website for the purposes described on this page.
The application used to obtain navigation information, for the purposes of audience measurement and analysis is:
– Google Analytics www.google.com/analytics/
This application has been developed by Google, provides us with measurement and analysis service of our website audience. Google Analytics does not compile information as regards one's name or surnames or postal address from where the user is connected. The information obtained is related to the number of pages visited, the language or devices which visit our website.