ADV Customer Area
In the Customer Area installation the company has defined a super-administrator user, who controls everything therein.
This user can, among other operations, create or import user administrators (customers), manage the visible machines of each user, configure advertising and user permissions as well as import the images of products created in the ERP.
Each user created/imported to the Customer Area will have access to their machinery pool.
Incidents can be managed directly with the technical service department. This entails a reduction in customer waiting times and a reduction in customer service costs for the company.
Direct link from your web page to the ADV.net Web Customers Area, with the following utilities:
- Collection of customer orders and automatically transferred to the ERP.
- Option of viewing order status: historical, issued and pending.
- Viewing of products with their specific images and references.
- Option of attaching product datasheets.
- Specific prices of products related to individualised tariffs per customer.
- Entering of incidents and readings.
- Downloading invoices in PDF, viewing discounts, due dates etc.
- Filters as per dates.
- User and administrator management of our final customer, all associated to a historical record of their connections.
- Individualised advertising management per customer